Monday, August 4, 2008

Eating at Raffles place

Photobucket
Covered with plasters Hand! LOL....

Photobucket
Patting on my "coming out plaster" hand...

Photobucket
Photobucket
On our way to Raffles place..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At the restaurant called..... I Dunno. -.-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At Swensens(Airport Terminal 3)

Went out with my father, sister & brother to raffles place despite of my ugly hand and knee. :D haha... Ate this expensive Jap restaurant whereby you can just place your order by using a card. Its glam in there. Then went shopping, I like River Island stuff! Too bad. Its really expensive.! Then we proceed to airport to pick up our cute mum & enjoy our dessert at Swensens. Yummy.. :D


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment