Saturday, August 2, 2008

injuries!!!

The days before injuries happens....

Photobucket
Some bian tai taking pictures of us. (should be Charmaine..:P)

Photobucket
Up close scary face.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sihui in love with Crocs

Photobucket
Boring chinese lesson. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Gambling den(See the people invovled!)

Photobucket
Emo at LRT station.

On pathetic friday...

Photobucket
Krys "cute" plaster and my "cool" bandage.

Photobucket
Poor Pretty leg!

Photobucket
Baobao the cute dog looking at my hand! :D cute right!!

I injured myself today early in the morning at school!!! Long story.-.- sway.. lol. Skipped chemistry and english cause I was in stuff room. Being bandaged by Mr lio. (He's good! :D )Anyway, I dunno why I became damn high after hurting myself.(with that bitch,krystle.. :P) Abit crazy right? haha! Oh! And I just bath with 2 plastic bags. 1 covering my leg and the other on my hand! Like some retarded freak la! But its cool. :P haha! Mdm dewi says," Must go try out some new and fun stuff at your age! Have some new experience!" Yup! I gained 1 new experience today...! Waha. :p


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment