Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthday Eve Celebration!

Went dinner at Holiday Inn with my family! It's a last minute decision cause my mum had an off day and my brother took leave. So this means that I will have an early birthday celebration with them. And guess what?! I LOVE IT! Cause it's buffet! (Which means that I can Munch down anything I see....) Let me SHOW you how wonderful it is!

Photobucket
Dad's taking food back to table~

Photobucket
Yummy! isn't it?! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brother decorated this ice-cream and he is very proud of it...... -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stepped outside for FRESH air~

Photobucket

Photobucket
See the round moon?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Knock Knock!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My grandma, She's very CUTE!

Photobucket
Yep! That's the end of my birthday eve day, and It's GREAT! Thanks to my family! :D CHEERS! I'm freaking 17 years old~!


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment