Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Spent it with my brother and Shiang ling! :D hee~ They are the best! (mum have to work) First of all, CUT HAIR!

After waiting for about 3 hours, it's OUR turn to cut our HAIR!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
To prevent you guys from looking at my ugly hair...

Photobucket

Photobucket
While waiting for Shiangg turn....

Photobucket
See Shaingg weird face...

After hair cut, it's Shopping TIME at vivo! :D My favourite part!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pose 1: Angry

Photobucket
Pose 2: Act cute

Photobucket
Pose 3: Sad

Photobucket
Pose 4: ER...... I think it's Random?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lastest trend pose, Stick out the freaking tongue! :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We did all these poses while waiting for our dishes to be serve

Finally, they bought me a forever 21 sleeveless top FIRST (Will have a bag and accessories soon?) for my birthday! THANKS GUYS! :D Oh! And I finally bought Harry potter and the deathly hallows for $9.90 Only!! So lucky right?! IT'S NEW OKAY!

Last of all, the most important part, CUT THE CAKE!

Photobucket
MY swensens ice-cream cake! It's very very nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some random Pics my brother took.

Wished for what I wanted and really hope that it will come true... :D

[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment