Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Malu!

Alright! I went to SCH today, and guess what? There's no conductor!! Why? Oh! I SEE! Today's practice is only for GUAN section! OH! How GREAT IS IT?! -.- BUT, It's okay! At least I got to eat dinner at the airport! :) AH! Wasted trip! Sigh! Another thing that I am very troubled with is... Should I go for looks or quality?! Acer(quality) or fujitsu(IT's PINK!)? Anybody? Recommendation please?

Anyway, I made a list of my FAVORITE IDOLS! :D HAHA! Just finding something to fill up my blog! OOPS!


FOR GIRLS.
1st(Of course is):


It's BRITNEY BITCH! I wish I am as pretty as her! My IDOL!!

2nd:


LADY GAGA.

3rd:


KEIRA KNIGHTLY.

4th:


ANGELINA JOLIE.

5th:


LEONA LEWIS.

6th:


JESSICA ALBA.


7th:


MAGGIE Q.


8th:


NICOLE KIDMAN.


9th:


DEMI MOORE.


10th:


HAYDEN PANETTIERE. Began to like her after I watched Heroes! :)


P.S NOT Really in order. Only for the 1st celebrity:P. TML shall post my favorite MEN!


[[END OF MESSAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment