Monday, March 30, 2009

Oops!

Oh gosh! I'm really getting lazy... Switching on the computer to blog about my day. It's been PRETTY normal for me. Shopping at Suntec and Orchard. Bought a cute short. Saw Sihui and Darren at the sports whole sale. Oops! Ya, I dig cheap stuff. :p But I always, NEVER, find anything I like during sales. Sigh... Even shopping for cheap stuff needs skills, I guess. I have decided to learn driving next year after my family went looking for cars today! AND it's FOR my brother and sister... (RAH) They are deciding on the colour but I Adore this colour!


It's nice! HAHA!! Alright... I'm bias towards pink stuff... :)

Orientation is around the corner! About 4 days form now? Thinking of it makes me nervous. I seriously DON'T KNOW ANYONE from Info technology! Nerve wrecking! Arghh! Will be like lost?! Hate that feeling... Okay okay, shall drop this subject until the day before.[While sleeping] Before ending this post, I just wanna wish WENLIN AND JASON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Both of you are now 17!! YAY! Please start behaving and thinking maturely! :P HEE~ Hope both of you will enjoy your birthday! :D TATA.


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment