Saturday, April 18, 2009

Harry!!!



Gosh! Just saw the latest, seriously latest harrypotter & the half blood prince trailer! CAN'T WAIT!!!! It's seriously super GOOD! Whoohoo~

[Looking at the photos from my previous post]. Wa.... My face damn squarish la! And krystle that 'bitch' change a lot right?! Want me to post up her 'before' and 'after' pics?! you will get scared to hell.! HAHA! Oh! She lost her voice AGAIN. She always lose her voice when she dates with me! Gosh! I think I made her excited! :P Oops! Ya la. Poor thing... I pity you... I can't even lose my voice! :P

School's starting in 2 more days. Shit. That's fast... I'm just looking forward to buying my notebook! Miss my old buddies and looking forward to see my new buddies... :) yup! Shall go now! Yuwon wants to conference. Night! :D


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment