Monday, August 17, 2009

One Night at Roxy Hotel

My father got a free stay at this Roxy hotel.! The room was good but overall, we didn't like it cause we could not go to the stupid gym and there was a wedding that night, so the swimming pool closed at 5.30. -.- Wth. Anyway, we ate at Parkway Parade. It's just opposite and slack in the hotel room till dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Head to east coast to eat seafood! Whoo!!! Was super bloated that day. (fat! But I love the cereal prawn! yummy!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't know why my mother was super high. Lol! Then, My father was trying out his new movie camera and video-ed us! Woo~ The video was super unglam. Well, he is going to record our switzerland trip! YAY! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment