Monday, December 21, 2009

Movies that I am gonna watch in 2010!


Should be not bad ba~


Tooth fairy! Dwayne johnson! Thats why... I'm watching!


I like Kristen Bell! Romance plus comedy! :)


I'm so going to watch this movie next year!! :) I can watch with my boyfriend! (IF I have one... -.-)


Alice in the Wonderland! There's Johnny Depp and Anne hathaway! :)


GERARD BUTLER & JENNIFER ANISTON! It's funny! (Watch the trailer~)

Go watch the trailer~ It looks good!


I wanna see how well Miley cyrus can act! :P


Ha! Its a comedy movie! Obviously~ Cause they got Steve Carell...


Another comedy plus romance movie! Jennifer lopez is acting!


There's Jessica Alba... Why not?!


Iron Man 2! You should watch the trailer~


Last of shrek... Sad~


Megan fox in it~ Hmm... Then, Guys would watch it...


Love the anime. That's why I wish that it will be a good movie too!


My sister can't wait to watch this... So am I!


My must-watch movie! But I think it will again be a disappointing one...


This is also a must-watch movie. Agree?!




[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment