Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon Movie



Two words to describe... "So Disappointing"! I was looking forward to it! Especially after watching the trailer. It actually gave me goosebumps! Only good movies could give me lots of goosebumps. But when I was watching the movie, I felt like Sleeping! The worst part was the front. Sigh... The main purpose of watching this movie became cause of Taylor(Jacob). Hee! I guess I expect too much from this movie... That's why it became a disappointment just like Harry potter movie. SAD!



The Quileute Wolf Pack! [SCREAMS] JACOB!


The Cold-blooded vampires! (They should add more scenes of Dakota Fanning!)


OH MY GOD... [FAINT] I wish I am Kristen... Both guys for HER?! -.-



I LIKE Alive And Carlise too!

Hope that Eclipse will be much better... Change DIRECTOR! :P Just like Harry potter! They should change director!!



[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment