Tuesday, July 13, 2010

List them!

Ok! I'm just going to randomly list the movies that I want to watch cause I have nothing to blog about! :X Having lessons everyday in school so what do you expect! Unless I'm like a no-need-to-sleep girl who studies in the day and party for the entire night, which is SO impossible + nonsense! [I need lots of Sleep!] Alright! Continuing~
Inception
The Last Airbender
Salt
Charlie St.Cloud
The other guys
Eat, Pray, Love
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
The Switch
Going the Distance
Resident Evil: Afterlife
MegaMind
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!
Gulliver's Travel
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Tron: Legacy
Okayokay! I shall stop here cause the list goes on, and on, and on, and on... Gonna on my air-con and SLEEP!

[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment