Saturday, August 28, 2010

Marina Bay Sands

My teacher booked a hotel room in Marina Bay Sands and asked us to join her! How cool can it be to have a teacher like that right?! LOVE her to the maximum~! :)



This is where all the "you-cannot-afford" shops are.


I could see the stadium from where I was standing! Good place to see Singapore's scenery. Trust me.


Just look at the colorful flags~ PEACE people! PEACE.



ER... Construction work EVERYWHERE. distracting.

Marina Bay Sands Sky Park


Regret not bringing my BIKINI... :P


the night scenery is freaking beautiful.



My camera skills suck. I admit!


The Stadium!



Only manage to take photo with HER! (Jermaine)


You got TWO DIFFERENT SIDES to concentrate when they put the fireworks! Damn! It was SUPER LOUD but SHIOK! Enjoyed it! :)


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment