Sunday, September 19, 2010

Clarke Quay Lanterns

Decided to bring my granny there to see the lanterns displays cause I had to perform there too.! [grouchy] Hmm... It's actually not very nice... THE LANTERNS! Not our performance! Hehe!

Clarke Quay


granny: "Eh! Cat!" HA!


Performance


Jonathan: "Shit. My collar button came out! Like this can?"


Chaixia And Minhui SMILING away. Jonathan adjusting the microphone. Me, trying to button my outerwear.



YAY! END. :)

Dinner at Tcc


Lemongrass and Ginger Green tea. Only my mum will order "GINGER" stuff.


White Peach Milkshake.


Penne Mama Mia. That's the name!


Platter. AH! Onion Rings!


My dad enjoying his coffee! *slurps*




Night strolling after dinner


Snake.


My granny and my Brother.


Monkey.

ME!




The pig looks SCARY.




While waiting for my dad to drive the car



Cute Granny! :)


Cute Mummy! :D



And Cute Me! :))

That's all for today night!


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment