Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jason and Krystle

HAVEN'T MET JASON FOR LIKE DECADES. "HELLO JASON! DO YOU MISS ME?" I BET HE DID! :D Because... I MISS YOU! Hahaha! [shivers]

Alpha and Omega

\


Decided to watch this cute cartoon instead. Well, It's super lame~ "Let's howl at the moon!" means... making love? HA! We were actually entertained by this auntie in front of us who brought her child to watch. Weirdly, Her laughter was so much louder than her child! (I didn't even hear her child laughing actually) LOL. funney~


I found bright bronze hair in between her new colored hair! Can you spot it?!



"Shy" Jason, What DID YOU DO When we we EATING?! The songs there were quite Distracting right?! :)



I'm so sad! NO lanterns for me! BOOOOO.


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment