Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday in JB

Spent my entire day at JB today. Jam when going in and Human Jam when coming out. Well... At least, I bought my double eye-lid sticker! Hehe! Gonna experiment it soon~ :)

Lunch: Japanese Restaurant


Recommended Macha Milkshake. I LIKE IT.




Hmm... Do I look... Fierce?!


Dinner: "Cha Cham Ting" Hong Kong Restaurant


Bought movie tickets for "Vampire Suck". (Comment later)


Now I prefer Ice "Yuen Yang" Tea. (Not as sweet as Ice Milk Tea)


Claypot Unagi Rice.

We started trying out the iphone 4 apps while waiting~


Original.


TA-DA.!


Original.


TA-DA.!


BOOM BOOM POW~


My Cute Twin Sister! [Smile cheerfully]


I KISSED A GIRL and I LIKED IT, The taste of her cherry chap-stick~

Vampire Suck




The 'Jacob' has HOT BOD too!


Vampire Suck, SUCKED. HAHA! Unfortunately, It suits the movie title!! Gosh! But... Some parts were really STUPID but FUNNY. Overall, its meant to be a lame movie so, NO complains!


Taking bus back to Woodlands! Next time will go in again to watch crappy movies! :)


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment