Saturday, October 9, 2010

Class Chalet (Group photos)

Ladies all hate to take photos during Chalet cause they look, TERRIBLE. No make-up, staying up all night, tired... Like me. So, only group photos here!


Tired looking yuwon.


Camera-shy andrew hiding behind yuwon's head. Amy looked like she just grew out of angelin and eshlyn's heads! HAHA! :P SORRY! I just notice!


Yuwon having SPASM. LOL. CLASSIC


Where's my sexy body?! [flip hair] :)



"YUWON! PUT DOWN MY VULNERABLE HAIRS!"


After taking this group photos, a number of them packed and went home to their comfy beds. So, around 6 of us stayed for the chalet. Entertained ourselves by watching a midnight movie, "the other guys". Some parts were funny but others were just bullshit lame. Had ANOTHER movie, case 39, in our room. Luckily, some parts of the movie will wake us up, if not, we will be snoring away. Can't wait to check out in the morning because we were all D-E-A-D. really dead. :) I love my BED at home! And definitely, my bathroom! SO CLEAN. No need for tip-toeing.



[[END OF MESSAGE]]

1 comment:

  1. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME IN THE 3RD PHOTO?! IMMA SAD.

    ReplyDelete