Thursday, November 25, 2010

Good mood = Enjoyable day

Triple One

Decided to try out this Italian restaurant at Triple One. The price, affordable. Not bad right?!


Wine? Anybody?


Peppermint Tea would be a better choice for us.


Apple juice. They name it some other name to make it sound better!






HEALTHY SALAD.


My mum plays with food. LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE! She was playing with the long-pocky-look-alike thing till they BROKE.




Don't Worry! I'm not going to eat this LARGE plate of salmon paste alone! This is a 4-6 people serving.


Orchard Road Lights-up. Crowded!


You will spot lots of people taking this same Christmas tree.


Love my parents! They tend to have the "you-want-then-buy" mindset! Look. This is what my mum wanted to buy on that day.


A freaking IPAD. 900+ dollars!!! Can change my closet of old clothes lah! (Erhem) Anyway, it's 3G. :) Next, it will be iphone 4 for ME. 13th DECEMBER, I'm COMING!!! MUAHAHA.


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment