Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cousin in the house!

Finally, we manage to meet up with our cousin for dinner and the best thing is that we could catch up with them. See, one of my cousin, "Fel"(I shall call it) went Australia to study and when we saw her brother, let's call him "Eug", he fell down while riding his bike. Ha! Guess that they would have lots of interesting stuff to fill us up.!




After having dinner at Ang Mo Kio, we head down to NEX for freshness burger and bubble tea. Random! I Know! But I like the bubble tea there too! :) Comparable with Koi. The pearl is PINK in color! OMG. I feel like drinking it right now! shit. Back to topic. They talked a lot about, random topics? Like how guys who are born in 1988 and 1989 different?! This topic remain stuck in my mind. Not sure why but maybe in the future it may help me! Hehe!

Before going off, Well, we made a date with them for a karaoke session. [shivers] I'm bad at it but I'll try! Hope to see them again! SOON.


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment