Monday, December 13, 2010

Shaw @ Nex

Shaw

Watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D. Unfortunately, people would rather catch this movie in digital than in 3D.



Weird looking One-BigFoot creatures.

The movie was watchable. Not compulsory to watch it as 3D. There's this new character. He was funny but he can be quite irritating at the beginning. For the Elder brother and sister, they did not act for this movie cause they were too old to get back into Narnia. (... ...) Lame! And, I'm not sure if this will be the last installment for Narnia. It looks like it when it ends. Anyways, for me, Harry potter still Wins!(Nope! Not being bias here!) :)

In the cinema


Warning: Bring Jacket there. It's freaking cold.


Leather seats! Can smell the new-leather smell when you enter... It's still new! Hope they clean it everyday cause if they don't, Eeeeew! It's GROSS.


Super white right? My brother says that my jaw are protruding out.


Is this better?


Haha! My brother just send me this random Baobao-wants-us-to-guchi-her-stomach photo! Isn't she cute?


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment