Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend getaway @ Festive Hotel (USS)

2nd July, Afternoon

Alright! Entering Universal studio once again! It was Saturday so Weekends = crazy crowd. But lucky for us, we had express tickets!!! Express tickets means, last come first serve. :)





Rides opened till 9pm on weekends.


First Ride: Madagascar. Isn't it obvious?


The queue was super long but who cares! We got the express tix right? OH YEA~


The adventure begins... (Spoilers ahead)




Yes. The characters talked and maybe only moved their heads or arms?


Ooh! They BLINK too. COOL RIGHT?


Phew. It was a good thing that we didn't have to queue for this family/children ride. Not thrilling at all! Trust me. It's alright to give it a miss if you haven't had enough time. But to be fair, there were certain 'effects' (find out yourself) that were pretty good.



Still one of the best ride in USS.


Canopy Flyer. Short ride but fun!




Decided to try every rides once so we took this kiddish ride in the mummy world called "Treasure hunter"? Yea. Even the guy who checks our tickets confirmed with us that, "This is a kids ride! You guys sure you wanna take this? Go sit the Galactica lah! Then you guys sure won't sit this." Erm... I LIKE LEH.


Ok. The ride was BORING. Worse than Madagascar.



I didn't know it took 3 shots...






Don't ever dare to go "Donkey Live" again! Haha! Anti-social me... Whatever! :)


Far Far Away's Versace


We found Shrek and princess Fiona Onion Carriage!


I hope Shrek and Fiona doesn't stuff their babies in this box...


Battlestar Galactica. Are you up for the challenge?






Taken photos with it doesn't mean that we sat it... OOPS! Okay! I'm afraid that I will get stomped and have a headline called "Girl who puked while riding Battlestar galactica". It's the giddy part that I'm afraid of alright?

P.S Pretty entertaining to watch people taking Battlestar. Because some of their expressions were so... "Unique". HAHA.


LOOK, Yellow car! Bumblebee... Is that you? WAHAHAHA. LAME.



My ahma came with my mum to surprise us! SO CUTEEE.



Dinner at "Baits".

Bought back the popcorn to munch on after dinner. Love the cheese ones! It's oily but nice~ ^^

Third day morning. Hard Rock Cafe's Pool

Just to let you guys know that if you were to stay at any of the hotels in resort world, then all the facilities will be available to you.


There's a reason that I'm wearing this shirt again. I had to walk from Festive hotel to Hard Rock Cafe! Don't expect me to catwalk all the way there in my swimming costume right? I am 'sexy' but... nah~ :p

The winner goes to Hard Rock Cafe! Doesn't feel like we were in Singapore at all!


There were different pools to choose from. See! There's even water playground for kids.


Could not swim without goggles and so, I was just dipping in the water and waddling around.


Yep! There was this beach IN there too! Fascinating right?



Note: This was found outside Vivo city.

Checked out of our room and went straight to vivo for lunch. Sigh. Starting to miss the "nothing-to-worry-about" feeling already. Had a really great weekend with my family! Hope that there will be more interesting events coming up for me so that I can share with you guys! Signing off!


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment