Saturday, February 25, 2012

2 is the New Number

This was how I celebrated my 20th birthday with my family. Nothing extraordinary, just a simple get-together dinner at a nice restaurant and that's all I needed! :)

Clarke Quay, Tuk Lok.

You just can't deny that they have really tasty food.







One of my favs, Wasabi Prawns.

And, here comes the desserts...




Will try to take note of all the dishes' names in the future so that you guys will know what food I'm stuffing myself with... Come join the 'eat-to-your-fullest' club!



Bro trying his best to take an artistic shot of us


Sis addicted to her brand new iPhone 4S

Strolling along Clarke Quay + A cup of Gong Cha = Ahhhhhhh... Relaxing~







Wedges bought from Hong Kong


Eewww... Hatin my side look. But, whatever! As long as I can find my true prince charming. [imagination running wild]


Who cares about the "no waiting" signboard right?

Home Sweet Home

Let the cake cutting ceremony, commence!



Baobao (carried by my mum) kept photo-bombing me. Anyway, wish making in process!


Yay! Family LOVE~ <3




Poses immediately when you points your camera at her. That's my sis!


Enjoying the ice-cream cake!


And then, switching my focus to my game. Teehee!

All of the sudden, someone came to 'crash the party'! And that was...


Shiangg!!! <3


She just appeared at my doorstep with my pressie! So sweet can?


Every year, without fail, she will always give me a pretty handmade birthday card!







Baobao trying to figure out what the hell were we doing


And she gave up. [walks away]

Presenting: Two of our crazy photo shots




The youngest one in the family now. Yes. She took my position!


Me, still happily munching away the snack Shiangg brought.


Surrounding yourself with people you love is all that matters. I'm really grateful that I have such an amazing family and friends. Thank you very much!


[[END OF MESSAGE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment